9 February 2009

Wierd!


The only way I can describe today is simply *wierd*! The dictionary definition is:
  • Having an unusually strange character or behaviour.
  • Deviating from the normal; bizarre.
  • An odd, unusual, and sometimes uneasy sensation.

Now that does not mean I have experienced uncanny or surreal events today, like fish falling from the sky or ghostly visitations. I simply mean that the events of the day seems much more uncertain than usual. I'm used to careering headlong through the day, rushing from perceived crisis to perceived crisis - but today just seems subtlely different, just rather odd. I wish I could put my finger on it - I'm banking on the fact that it means something important is about to happen, and I can't wait until I find out what it is.

Can't wait.

No comments: