14 September 2018

A Little Bit Lost

So God led the people around by way of the wilderness of the Red Sea… And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so as to go by day and night (Exodus 13:18, 21, NKJV).

We often speak of the Israelites in the book of Exodus as having “wandered” in the desert for 40 years after being delivered from their slavery in Egypt.

I've felt a bit that way today. A little bit lost. I felt I was wandering a bit. I expect it is because everything was so much up in the air this week. Nothing was normal. On some days I even lost track of what day it was!

I read the passage shown in the adjacent picture earlier during the week and the message contained here keeps on coming back to me - particularly in this regard. Obviously meant to be...

So, has God forgotten me?

He hasn't. I'm just waiting for His leading in my life now. And I know need to pray first and then wait for the leading. Then I can make some plans...

I hope that I hear very soon... can't wait 40 years!

No comments: