27 January 2012

Bad... Or Worse?

I won't go into details about The Problem. But, trust me, it was quite a big deal when it happened.

When The Problem struck on that particular night, I felt so low. It was just before bedtime, so I was tired and more than a little ratty. I hadn't felt well earlier that evening, so this only made me feel worse. As I went up to bed I couldn't help feeling a bit sorry for myself.

But in the light of the next morning I remember realising how much worse The Problem would have been if had happened on the following night, one day later! In fact, it would have caused far more issues to me, even to others. At least we had a chance to sort it before that evening...

Thanks to some swift action by myself and my darling wife, it was all sorted by 4:30pm the next day. Well before the evening.

Is the timing actually a blessing in disguise?

Matthew 6:34 (NIV)
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

No comments: