10 November 2010

The Right Time, The Right Path

Some stray thoughts at the moment, as I'm finding myself descending into the 'valley' after a exciting 'mountain-top' experience at Congress (all scripture verses are New International Version):

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Psalm 37:23
The LORD makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him...

Proverbs 16:9
In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.

Proverbs 1:33
...but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Isaiah 48:17
This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:
“I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go."

Psalm 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

Psalm 48:14
For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.

Isaiah 58:11
The LORD will guide you always...

No comments: