9 June 2009

Be Specific


I'm encouraged enough today, on this day of all days, to be specific in my prayers. I'm told that if you want a specific answer, you need to make a specific prayer for it. So, today, there'll be none of the prayers that ask for 'deliverance' from an undesirable situation, or for 'blessing'. I'm going to be spending some serious time to make a concerted and specific request of God.
Even though I don't list that specific prayer here on my blog, those that know me very well will know exactly what I am praying for today.
Amen.

Psalm 5:3
In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.
Matthew 21:22
"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."
Luke 11:9-10
"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."

(All scripture verses New International Version)

No comments: