18 May 2014

Taking Flight

"Somewhere over the rainbow, Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?"

I've been having a recurring theme in my prayer times lately... and some pretty interesting dreams in my sleep.

Thoughts and dreams about taking flight. Flying, and soaring really high!

I've started to see references to flying everywhere. There was an advert that leapt out at me an hour or two ago - spurring me on to blog about this.

I have an idea or two what this might mean - I'm also adding the words from Don Moen's song which mean so much to me. And it's something that I intend to pray into further this week.

"Hold me close, Let Your love surround me
Bring me near, Draw me to Your side
And as I wait, I will rise up like the eagle
And I will soar with You, Your Spirit leads me on
In the power of Your love"


No comments: