28 May 2010

Faith is...

Hebrews 11:1 (New International Version)
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Two blog entries in one day - but it is an exceptional day!

The words from Hebrews 11 have been swimming around in my mind all evening, following a particularly challenging day at work (actually, it was from the song by Doug Horley, proof that these worship songs do help you learn key bible verses). At last, pieces of the jigsaw of my life seem to be coming together!

What I received this evening was nothing less that a real revelation - an assurance that I have a way that I need to pursue. It's God's way and not man's way. In fact, some of the methods that have been used in previous years to 'distract' me from the right path have finally come to light. If what I'm considering doesn't follow logic, this has to be because I'm trusting Him. I believe that I have received the faith for which I have been praying for a LONG time.

No comments: