16 March 2019

Saturday Catch-Up - 16th March 2019

"I get knocked down, but I get up again
You're never gonna keep me down
I get knocked down, but I get up again
You're never gonna keep me down..."
(lyrics from 'Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba)

(sigh)
I sprained my ankle on Tuesday. However, it didn't stop me. I got up again, and carried on. I've been through so much over the last few months, so I'm not going to let a little bruising and a little pain get in my way.

So I carry on.

A bit slower than usual, however I am still going.

Bruce Wayne: I wanted to save Gotham. I've failed.
Alfred: Why do we fall, sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.
Bruce: You still haven't given up on me?
Alfred: Never.
(dialogue from 'Batman Begins' movie, 2005)

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments: