28 March 2012

My Happy Place



Today was a challenge of a day. However, rather than harp on and on about it I thought I would draw a line under it, and concentrate instead on reflecting on some positive feelings.

I tried to visualize myself in places of calm, to times and places where I'd felt most at ease; to experiences that I'd really like to go back to today if I could. Some people may say that I was seeking to find 'my happy place'. Here's the list I drew up this evening...

* Inside the prayer room at one of the Territorial Congress events a few years ago
* Walking the grounds at daybreak at the SAFE Music School
* Sitting inside a practically empty coffee shop (with a wi-fi connection), drinking coffee
* Sitting outside my tent whilst away camping with the family, once again drinking coffee

I wonder what that says about me?

No comments: