4 September 2008

Colin is fine...


(Firstly, thanks go to my good friend Elizabeth who shared this definition with me this morning).

After a particularly long evening at a PCC meeting last night; quite an early morning this morning, and a particularly intense meeting with my boss today, I can truly say I am FINE.

Feeling In Need of Encouragement.
However, good reader, rest assured that God is good, and that I'm trying hard to be good today.

Courage, brother, do not stumble,
Though thy path be dark as night;
There’s a star to guide the humble:
Trust in God and do the right.
Let the road be rough and dreary,
And its end far out of sight,
Foot it bravely; strong or weary,
Trust in God, trust in God,
Trust in God and do the right.

1 comment:

Andrew Bale said...

We will follow our conquering Saviour,
From before him Hell's legions shall fly;
Our battalions never shall waver,
They're determined to conquer or die.
From holiness and Heaven
We never will be driven;
We will stand our ground forever,
For we never will give in.

Love and prayers A