30 July 2018

A-Z: Fascinating Facts

It's coming up to the month of August once again, and as usual I am setting myself a challenge to blog every day for 26 days solid - right through the alphabet on one particular theme. There's been a number of changes in my life over the last eighteen months - some good, some not so good - and therefore blogging has taken a bit of a back seat for a while. However, I'm keen to 'rise to the challenge'...

This year I've come up with a list of fascinating facts, all of which have resonated with me when I read them; all have a particular meaning to me.  I hope you find this strange list of facts interesting. I've taken the time to double-check all of these, have done my best to ensure no dodgy information or 'fake news' here...

Have a good August, catch you on the other side.

No comments: