4 February 2014

Thinking Outside The Box

It's a bit of a cliche, I know. Thinking outside the box is all about looking at life differently, unconventionally, laterally. This, I suppose, follows on from my last blog post. In my own life, I need to realise there are possibilities beyond those within my immediate reach; I need to try looking beyond these boundaries. Embrace some of the things that I believe God is telling me and trust Him to see them through...

Another great cliche springs to mind; blue sky thinking. This phrase dates back to a phrase first coined in April 1945 about speculative planning. Dreaming big dreams, and then trying to make them come true. Pushing out in the blue.

Acts 2:17 (MSG)
"In the Last Days," God says, "I will pour out my Spirit on every kind of people: Your sons will prophesy, also your daughters; Your young men will see visions, your old men dream dreams."

No comments: